Protein powder

Options
amorana1
amorana1 Posts: 8 Member
I am curious if any of you add protein powders to your smoothies. If so, what kind do you use and why? I am doing research on the best one to buy but find myself a little overwhelmed by the selection.

Replies

• maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    In the kind of smoothies I make right now I don't, but only because it's a lot of leafy greens and fruits and I don't think that chocolate or vanilla powder would taste goo with that. But I do like to make a chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie so I do use it for that and other similar ones. How much are you willing to spend? I got a 60 serving bag of vanilla and chocolate for 70 bucks at Sam's Club which is way cheaper than any other deal you'll get for 120 servings. The brand was MuscleTech, which happens to be one of my favorite brands. The Store brands or any brands you see in supermarkets are ok, like Body Fortress or Six Star, but I prefer the bigger brands like MuscleTech, GNC, and Optimum Nutrition. ON will probably give you the biggest bang for your buck and have a ton of awesome flavors...