Currently on 3rd week... Turbo Cycle

ladycham
ladycham Posts: 11 Member
Is anybody still doing this? I could use some more CTL friends. Open diaries with meal suggestions would be awesome! But mostly just for moral support. Anyone?

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    I am on the CTLP but have been very loose with it with summer vacation and kids and a newly developed ulcer. All that being said, you have already friended me but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Just message me. I tend to use the phone access versus the computer and do not get message boards on my phone.
  • Fit_Housewife
    Fit_Housewife Posts: 168 Member
    I just started
  • daniellee725
    daniellee725 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm towards the end of week two. I'm bumming because I did so well and lost 9 pounds my first week, but gained 2 back the second week. I know it's all water weight, and being on my period this week was a big factor in that, but there's something mental that happens when you literally eat perfectly for a whole week, at 1200-1400 cals a day, and you gain 2 pounds. It's so defeating.
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    I just started too! Interested in sharing meals and workout routines? I did the shapers and shredders but I'm used to heavy lifting and intense HIIT cardio. I worry sometimes too that the 1200 cal mark is pretty low, and with no carbs and all veggies I'll never meet my intake for the day.
  • Giggles40
    Giggles40 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm just starting and I'm also interested in recipes and workout ideas etc. Hope this group get busy :-)