Woohoo! I got Daryl!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I got Daryl too. :)
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Michonne :) Im good with that, she's pretty bad *kitten* :)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I got Michonne. I can live with that.

"Michonne
    People always envy your self-reliance. You’re smart, energetic, and very independent. You are very straight-laced, yet you can be empathetic toward others. Others never see you sweat… and you know if there’s a will, there’s a way."
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Rick

You’re a born leader who does well under pressure. You try to be as just as possible and will do anything to protect your family and friends. Thinking on your feet is one of your biggest strengths, and you value trust more than anything. You can be harsh, but you try to do everything you can to maintain order.

mheh i guess i'm OK with it.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    At least no one got Lori or Andrea. I would rather be a Walker than be one of those two. :laugh:
  • QueenB76
    QueenB76 Posts: 1
    Options
    You got: Rick
    You’re a born leader who does well under pressure. You try to be as just as possible and will do anything to protect your family and friends. Thinking on your feet is one of your biggest strengths, and you value trust more than anything. You can be harsh, but you try to do everything you can to maintain order.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Michonne. I only wish I were that cool.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I took one a while ago (a different one) that said I was Shane. I was pleased with that one. I'm the only fan I know who actually liked Shane.

This one said I was Carl. I find that, strangely, offensive. I don't like Carl. :P
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    I took one a while ago (a different one) that said I was Shane. I was pleased with that one. I'm the only fan I know who actually liked Shane.

I actually liked Shane. I know he became a villain on the show, but I thought he was realistic about the new world they lived in. It took Rick a long time, too long, to understand that.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I liked Shane before he went truly insane. The whole Shakespearean-type tragedy of his love was nice and truly believable. It really was too bad about the unbelievable crazy.
  • gsnow597
    gsnow597 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    To my amazement, I got Daryl. He is THE true survivalist in the show!