Health choices

Options
Okay so I am nearing my second round of weight loss. About this time last year I decides to be healthier. And I lost 10 pounds. And my asthma has improved. I only have about 5-10 pounds max left. I lost the first weight through exercise and not eating gluten and processed food. I eat clean my biggest problem is proportions so if I am to make one small or big change for next year to reach my final weight loss goal what should it be drink the appropriate amount of water current I drink 1-2 glasses of water a day . To get the appropriate amount of sleep during the school year I don't usually or to eliminate Sugar because I will eat about an entire bag of choclate twice a month since all my other food is meat salads and healthy. I already excercise what is the next small change I should make what do you think will impact my weight the most and make the biggest difference . If you tell me to do a combo I will fail :/ one change and I will do it though and build on it after I have gotten use to it