I need some beach body accountability friends! Please!

Options
I'm 19 years old, all of my friends are fit and fine with their bodies so I have no one to accompany me on this fitness journey. My boyfriend is in great shape , and bought me p90x to help with my road to a healthy lifestyle, and I don't want to let him or myself down again. I don't have a support system of people who fully understand being overweight and how difficult it is to lose weight , and that's what I need ! I want to lose 45 pounds by my birthday!! Which is January 21st.

Replies

• alodiaa
    alodiaa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 19 too, and just started on Insanity, hoping to lose around 40lbs! I know exactly how you feel about needing a support system, and my boyfriend eats like a horse so I can't rope him in for help with food. Add me and we can keep each other accountable and motivated :D
  • segovialore
    segovialore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OHHH!! i understand you so well! I'm doing Insanity, month 2. Need to loose 5 kgs, it's not that much, but I need a support group, in fact I have found one in Facebook, it's called Focused Fitness, with two coaches, Danielle and Dakota, they are the best. And the people there too. They are all in the Beachbody Fit with different workouts. Look at facebook, it's really good!! :smile:
  • BerrySweetLife
    Options
    So with all of you ladies <3 I am bit older but still need the support. I start T25 Monday :)
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    40 years old starting PIYO in August! I have done many of the BB programs but think this one is going to be my fav!!! :smile:
  • SKettles7
    Options
    Hello. I am about to start T25 and would like someone to help keep me motivated and accountable for actually working out. I will try to provided the same in return. Please feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • annadefrancis
    Options
    I'm 24 and just finished graduate school. I want to lose around 15 lbs and plan to start Insanity on Monday! I would love a support group. I know that I read some posts of women who did not lose weight. Do you guys have any pointers, because the weight is the most important part to me!
  • Juls212
    Juls212 Posts: 12
    Options
    I think I'm gonna start piyo today. I loved turbofire but want to do something where i can stay barefoot and not wake up any of my kids with loud jumping around. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • aapq1009
    Options
    Hi ladies! I run private Beachbody support and accountability groups online, if you're interested in joining let me know! :)