Give Thanks with a Greatful Heart

Options
KaelaLee88
KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
Hello Ladies,

Long time no speak!

I can see that this forum has suffered slightly in the last few months and I thought it would be a nice thing to bring it back by sharing some of the great things that our Wonderful God has done for us :)

I am grateful for:

- My Loving Husband, Friends and Family
- My Job and Co-Workers
- Our Home and Comforts
- Our Car and the opportunities it brings
- The Ability and strength to change
- God's Grace in my life

Just a few things that mean everything to me :)

Anything you want to give thanks for?

Kaela x

Replies

• jmnicholas
    jmnicholas Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaela!

I am thankful that I have assurance of my salvation. God's grace and mercy are great to hold on to when everything else seems to be falling apart.

I am also grateful for my husband and children, my wider family and the family of Christians, worldwide, in the flesh and via web forums like this

God bless

Jo
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    God Bless you, Jo!

How have you been? Long time no speak!

Kaela x
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for MFP, for feelilng better after a week of being sick.....for time off work......reduced stress....my family and friends,....for food, clothing and shelter......for God's word to light my path.....
  • momma1953
    momma1953 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am thankful for my beautiful daughter who encouraged me to get back into MFP again. It was very helpful 3 years ago when I did it, but I got WAY off track and was having a hard time finding my way back. I now have 3 days under my belt and I am feeling more confident already. When I am "out of control" in my eating, I feel "unrest" in many areas of my life. :)