hardest challange

I wanna know what are come of the hardest challenges to overcome so far in your weight loss journey.

Replies

• Hello for me it all boils down to planning and mind over matter I think we all know the right thibgs we need to do to lose the weight and b healthy awww but the mind holds many of us back with trickery I am going shopping tomorrow to get the healthy provisions that I need and I also ordered Zumba it should b here tomorrow to use while its to hot outside I am not going to try and focus on a number on the scale but inches lost and becoming healthy. Currently I am at 207 I gained 45 lbs in 4 months on a medication and now need to take it back off
  • desrox89
    desrox89 Posts: 2
    I have to say mine started after the birth of my son and being in a unhealthy relationship. I lost 20 lbs in 2 years but not the healthy way. Now I have been eating healthy and going to gym and now gaining weight not sure what the problem is.
  • breena73
    breena73 Posts: 4
    For me is understanding that it takes time, just like any other goal.
  • breena73
    breena73 Posts: 4
    I am new to the site. Can you tell me how you put the beautiful scale that shows progress on your post?
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    For me it is just getting motivated. Once I am focused, I do really well and can lose. I know how to do it, but taking that first step is the hardest. I lost 30 pounds in 2012 and have slowly put 20 pounds back on. The minute I start back eating carbs, sweets, and drinking too much wine, it creeps back on. Today is my first day getting back on program so I am hoping this group will help motivate me to get in shape. I have 76 days until my next cruise and need to fit in those size 10-12 pants.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    I agree it is the mind. My issue is wjen i get home at night i want to snack and also when i start seeing results i start giving in and having more treats