Hormones, Surgeries and Weight with mental illness

I would first like to introduce myself. I am Nicole Taylor, fomrer USMC, now retired, disabled with Mental Health issues related to Major Depression, Bipolar and previously schizophrenic, and Founder / President of Fort Worth Transgender in Fort Worth, Texas. I have always been extremely thin all my life, weighing in about 110 Lbs my senior year and around 140 Lbs. upon leaving the USMC. Over the past few years,since 2006, to be exact, I have been on psychiatric drugs, cross hormone therapy, and in 2010 had orchiectomy also known as orchidectomy (removal of the testes). I am now weighing in about 195-200 Lbs. and to boot, lost 2" in height to be 5'6" from originally 5'8". I would like to start a discussion based on these areas and perhaps, through commonalities, we can achieve the weight we desire. I will be doing some research on common weight issues and resolutions, starting with being on many psychiatric medications, since that is the name of the topic here, and will be somewhat cross posting in the Mental health Group as well.

Hope to hear from everyone,

Nikki