Define Upper Body question

Options
Hey all. So yesterday I did the define upper body workout and it was only 18 minutes long. Then I realized that the booklet says it should be 35 minutes. It also didn't have an intro warm up; it just kind of starts. I was wondering if anyone else has the same thing (maybe it's just a misprint in the book?) or did i get a bum dvd? Thanks!

Replies

• kap815
    kap815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have seen this on another forum. I guess it was a misprint. It is the shorter length. What day are you on? I just finished day 4 Sweat!
  • meganhurchalla
    Options
    I did Sweat yesterday. Today is my first rest day. I had to adjust the schedule a little bit because I have school from 830 am to 9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I started earlier to make sure one of those days would be a rest day. How do you like it so far? I love it, but I'm a little sore today after doing Sweat.
  • kap815
    kap815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like it...I thinking I'll like it better as I'm able to complete all of the reps. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to do plank and down dog without hurting my wrist (since I have a ganglion cyst on my left outer wrist). I read something about a yoga wedge...so waiting for that to come in via amazon as well as a yoga mat. Hopefully as I gain strength, there wont be as much strain on my wrists. I'm a little sore, but GOOD sore...so I'm encouraged by that.
  • meganhurchalla
    Options
    That's great! I can't do all of the reps either. I just try to keep moving. My knees are killing me because I can't do the full plank and I haven't been great with trying to put the weight on my thighs instead of my knees. But I'm definitely noticing progress! And it will definitely get easier for us! Keep up the good work! :)