What game are you excited for this year?

Options
JeffInJax
JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
I originally got really excited for watch dogs and it lead to me being rather dissapointed after enduring all the push backs and waits. Im looking forward to both the new Final Fantasy on PS4 as well as Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Replies

• splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm really stoked for The last of us remastered, since I was a 360 dude last gen. Also the Metro 2033 redux collection. Destiny is going to be great, also. The alpha was really fun and my brother and I are really looking toward the beta this month.

Psn id: Splitdog79
  • JeffInJax
    Options
    I'll add you on there, I am looking forward to destiny, and i never bought the last of us because i saw it was going to get remastered and decided to wait, everyone raves about how awesome it is so i doubt ill be dissapointed. I played metro 2033 but never played last light, is it enjoyable?
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've never played either Metro game. They sure have a neat concept though, and are very well reviewed!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age:inquisition. I played the other 2 like 6 times. And the Sims 4.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Taking a few days of PTO for it :)
  • JessicaMaeHoskins
    Options
    Destiny !
  • Rlavigne93
    Rlavigne93 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's pretty much the only game I care about this year. Still debating on getting it for 360 or next gen though.
  • savelando
    savelando Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Destiny. Which is odd because I'm not a fan of shooters, but enjoyed it in the beta.
  • KNHolt87
    Options
    The Evil Within :D
    I love survival horror!! I'm really hoping it doesn't disappoint; there hasn't been a decent addition to the genre in such a long time! :/
  • basicjim
    basicjim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Smash Bros for 3DS! The only way I ever beat my children! ;)
  • JeffInJax
    Options
    lol jim that made me laugh, ive wanted to get a 3ds to play a game called bravely default i think is what its called but havent yet.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Destiny. Which is odd because I'm not a fan of shooters, but enjoyed it in the beta.

It looks great. I can't do shooters though, they make me puke and give me a horrible headache :(
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

It looks great. I can't do shooters though, they make me puke and give me a horrible headache :(

I predict lots and lots and LOTS of Destiny cosplayers this year and next year :happy:
  • basicjim
    basicjim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lol jim that made me laugh, I've wanted to get a 3ds to play a game called bravely default i think is what its called but haven't yet.

I played the demo of Bravely Default. It was kind of confusing. There isn't much in the way of tutorial. It's got GREAT reviews so I guess once you get it, it's awesome. I ended up going with Fire Emblem: The Awakening. Same idea and very fun!

Pull the trigger. Get a 3DS! Hey, if you need more incentive, they have a step counter in them and you can use the steps as points in your games!
  • JeffInJax
    Options
    Very cool, I just realized Civilization is coming out with a new entry into the series :Beyond Earth, so my gaming time will disappear into that for quite a while im sure as it has with every Civ Game
  • 90sFatCat
    Options
    Super Smash Bros. I have played the demo so much on my 3DS, Villager is definitely awesome. And in another throwback to my childhood: Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Absolutely ecstatic. Not exactly a fan of shooters so Destiny didn't really stand out to me. I've been playing both Bravely Default and Fire Emblem and those are quite fun. As for the poster earlier that was hesitant about getting a 3DS: I have gotten so much use out of my 3DS, it's definitely worth buying. I'd wait since they are releasing a new version sometime soon.
  • jorge_ta83
    jorge_ta83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dreamfall Chapters, I just found out is being released on October 21st.
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age: Inquisition and I may just get sucked back into WoW with the new expansion. Maybe. It just eats up so much of the time I don't have with an active toddler running around. Maybe I'll just PvP....
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The new Dragon Age looks good but I have to wait as I've got too many others preordered plus i have 5 generations of games to finish starting with atari lol. The new Batman has me interested though. Sadly so many of the franchises I like are dead or soon will be. EA made a mess of Mass Effect and their current hinted ideas for Deadspace leave no hope.
  • knightaa1
    Options
    I'm looking forward to Dragon age and Ori the Blind Forrest. I think Ori is supposed to come out next year though so it may not count (at least for the Xbox 360). Dragon age because of its story and it reminds me of Mass Effect which I enjoyed greatly and Ori for its visual style.