FLEMING ISLAND AREA

Options
Jagreene62
Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
I am very active at the Fleming Island YMCA (three days a week mornings). I would love to meet some others (50ish) in the area looking to lose or maintain. I've met my goal weight and have been maintaining for six months (going into my seventh month). Been very active on MFP for a while, but have not been able to find any local MFPals at all. Starting a new program this month called PiYo and am so excited to hopefully start toning up a bit.

Hope to meet some AWESOME Islanders,
Judy :glasses:

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Options
    I posted this over a year ago. Wanted to post again just in case some newbies are here!! :D
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I posted this almost a year ago. Wanted to post again just in case some newbies are here!! :D
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I live in Fleming Island too! I was an active MFPer a few years back... Lost 60lbs. Then, a running injury derailed me and I fell off the wagon. I'm trying to come back again now. I used to belong to the Y, but with working full-time and having young kids, I found I was just too busy to go. But... I do have a lot of friends that go to the Y!!! Haha!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    WOW!!! SO HAPPY TO FINALLY SEE SOMEONE FROM FI. =) Going to send friend request.