Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Deck of Cards WOD

SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
Don't you dread when you get the same suit and face cards back to back to back?

Holy crap, my arms and shoulders are going to fall off.

Replies

• petzilla
    petzilla Posts: 15 Member
    Absolutely but I love the workout!
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    What exercises did you do?

when we have done it in our gym, the coach wrote a bunch of things on note cards, and we randomly draw for the 4 suits each time..... makes it... interesting :)
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    I don't like the idea of randomized programming like that.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    What exercises did you do?

when we have done it in our gym, the coach wrote a bunch of things on note cards, and we randomly draw for the 4 suits each time..... makes it... interesting :)

Spades - Burpees, Clubs - Air Squats, Diamonds - Situps, Heats - DB Push Presses.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Never done this.
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    I don't like the idea of randomized programming like that.

We didnt do it as part of our normal programming. We have done it as part of a ladies night "get together" when we had every skill set at one workout, and our "day off" of programming on wednesdays, which is generally all met con work if you go in for a group WOD.

We've done junkyard dogs, over under with a partner, box jumps, burpees, push ups sit upss air squats, you name it.