37 days!

Options
It's crunch time, now. But here's the thing - when I went for my fitting the dress fit great and I was told if I lose anything more than another couple of pounds it won't fit as well. Kinda bummed, but honestly I've been stuck in the same two pound range for the past month anyway so I guess it's okay (which is actually what my original goal weight was, but when I dropped so much so quickly initially I thought I was the *kitten* and made it 7 lbs less. HA! I think that'll be my final goal for the year.)

Now I must focus on upping my push-up and triceps dip game.

Anyone else getting close??

Replies

• a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    71 days away! I have my first fitting next Friday. :)

So exciting that your wedding is coming up. Keep up the good work! I definitely need to work on my arms and back.
  • danihardman89
    danihardman89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm still 280 days away, but today I tried on my dress and I could actually get it on! (Bought it on ebay for a super reduced price $450 instead of $1300. It's only a couple sizes smaller than I am now, but it was definitely exciting to see the difference. I'm guessing I have about 30-40 lbs before I can zip it up.

Grats on the fitting and the loss so far! Keep working, you're doing great :)
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm still 280 days away, but today I tried on my dress and I could actually get it on! (Bought it on ebay for a super reduced price $450 instead of $1300. It's only a couple sizes smaller than I am now, but it was definitely exciting to see the difference. I'm guessing I have about 30-40 lbs before I can zip it up.

Grats on the fitting and the loss so far! Keep working, you're doing great :)

That's awesome!!
  • amandabg2014
    Options
    darling - that's awesome!! Keep on keeping on! We should be proud of ourselves for not giving up. Cheers!

a-c - you're getting close to the big day, too! The last couple months go sooooo quickly. Eeeeek! And my arms and back are a challenge for me, but I'm trying!!!

I did a 7-minute circuit training app thing today (and repeated some moves to make it 10 mins), it was pretty good. A nice quick thing if you know you can't get a full workout in or as addition to the day. This one had push-ups, plank, squats, tricep dips, high knees, jumping jacks, and some other things. I think I'll try it again tomorrow.