30 day Shred day 4

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
So I don't know about you ladies, but I fell off the wagon.. Not just off, but like drug under :laugh:
So, I saw that sharkbaitRach started this over, and it was all the motivation I needed. :heart: Thanks Rach!! I'm a little discouraged, that I can't stay with this. :grumble: But, I'll be darned if I turn 30 still looking the same! So, if that means 2 a days, I guess that's what I gotta do! Anyone else want to jump on my wagon? :happy:

I have high hopes. I want a dramatic change LOL. I was thankful for weigh in today, that I was down 2 pounds from my high 3 weeks ago, and only 2 pounds up from my lowest. SO I think if I can stick with this, be diligent in my eating, I can see a big change. I've got 6.5 weeks.!

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey J,

I am so in! Decided to start 30DS again too. Day 1 coming up after I finish my assignment today. I know exactly what you mean! I still have the tyre marks from where that wagon rolled right over me. Lol.

30 was a while ago for me :cry: - so no big milestones here. Lol. but I'm matron of honour at a friend's wedding in August, so I have about 6 weeks to make some reasonable progress too!

I think we should be proud that all our good habits from earlier have kept us from disaster. I'm also just less than 2lbs up from my lowest weight, so we can definitely do this!

I noticed that, while my weight hasn't changed too much, my body shape has! Not good. I need Jillian to re-chisel my barrel into a coke bottle :bigsmile:
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Hey J,

I am so in! Decided to start 30DS again too. Day 1 coming up after I finish my assignment today. I know exactly what you mean! I still have the tyre marks from where that wagon rolled right over me. Lol.

30 was a while ago for me :cry: - so no big milestones here. Lol. but I'm matron of honour at a friend's wedding in August, so I have about 6 weeks to make some reasonable progress too!

I think we should be proud that all our good habits from earlier have kept us from disaster. I'm also just less than 2lbs up from my lowest weight, so we can definitely do this!

I noticed that, while my weight hasn't changed too much, my body shape has! Not good. I need Jillian to re-chisel my barrel into a coke bottle :bigsmile:
    HA! T, you crack me up! But you're right, I WAS surprised I didn't gain a ton. And I my measurements weren't too horribly bad either. That is a huge thing, considering all I ate!
    And we're right about the same time line!! Let's do this! I need to add in 6w6p! Whatever I can do to make this happen! LOL Glad someone else is on this journey with me!!
  • TseliB
    Options

And we're right about the same time line!! Let's do this! I need to add in 6w6p! Whatever I can do to make this happen! LOL Glad someone else is on this journey with me!!

All the way! :drinker:
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Yay, you're back at it! And just in time for me, because I need some major encouragement and you ladies have always done that for me :)

I have more than fallen off the wagon...no funny quips here (can't think of anything to beat yours!), but it's been bad. And unlike you both, I've actually gained back the six pounds that I lost way, way, way back in January and February. Today was my first day signing back in in a while and I was so happy to see your posts. I'll start up right away!

On another note, hope you're all well and enjoying summer :)
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Yay, you're back at it! And just in time for me, because I need some major encouragement and you ladies have always done that for me :)

I have more than fallen off the wagon...no funny quips here (can't think of anything to beat yours!), but it's been bad. And unlike you both, I've actually gained back the six pounds that I lost way, way, way back in January and February. Today was my first day signing back in in a while and I was so happy to see your posts. I'll start up right away!

On another note, hope you're all well and enjoying summer :)

Awh! Glad your back!! :flowerforyou: No worries about the tire marks, it happens to the best of us. I think mine are just starting to fade....:wink: Jump back in and get 'er done! I'm going to have to do today's around nap time... But yesterday was half way through level one! It feels so good to say that. And this time around, it isn't necessarily getting any easier... :grumble: I can only do maybe 1 or 2 "real" push ups. I suppose it's because I had the brilliant idea of getting 5# weights instead of my measly 3# that I had been using. I dunno how sharkbaitRach does it with 8! You go Rach!!!! So, 4 more days, and I can take some more measurements and pictures... eeek.
  • TseliB
    Options
    Hey Alli!! So glad you're back too. We'll get back into the swing together. It's not how many times you fall, it's how many times you get up that counts, right? Today is my day 2 and my quads are on FIRE!

What do you guys think about posting our progress for this round of 30 DS on the same threads we used back in January? I thought it'd be a hoot and a fun motivation boost to look back and compare how far we've come. What's easier, what we still dread... Lol.

And about enjoying summer, I am so jealous. It's winter here in South Africa and it sucks!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Hey Alli!! So glad you're back too. We'll get back into the swing together. It's not how many times you fall, it's how many times you get up that counts, right? Today is my day 2 and my quads are on FIRE!

What do you guys think about posting our progress for this round of 30 DS on the same threads we used back in January? I thought it'd be a hoot and a fun motivation boost to look back and compare how far we've come. What's easier, what we still dread... Lol.

And about enjoying summer, I am so jealous. It's winter here in South Africa and it sucks!

T, That's a great idea!!! Then we don't have to start a new thread each time! I could go for some cooler weather.... It's high 90's and oh IDK, 85-90% humidity :laugh: We're not going to get that "polar vortex" the rest is getting. (South/Central Texas here)