$1 & $5 Women’s clothing in Downtown Toronto – trades ok!

Options
heathersmilez
heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
It’s been almost 5 years since the regular MFP’ers at the time (myself included) asked repeatedly for a “for-sale” section since selling was against forum guidelines. The guidelines have now been amended as of 2011 to “no advertising where you or an associate might benefit financially” and we now have region-specific groups so then perhaps my $1 clothing items (40+ of them!) may benefit some of you. By no means will $1 per item of clothing with an MSRP $10-50+ each financially benefit me so I’m still following the rules :happy:

I encourage others to post the same – we can trade too! With so many size changes for everyone we need to be able to trade or sell for cheap rather than donating everything. I donated 6 bags of my husband’s old clothes last Christmas so I’m not being greedy, fyi. I carried them all on the Go Train in 6 trips too! - for the caloric burn of course, lol!

Women’s mostly M/L – sizes and brand are listed on each photo.

http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/1221628

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    This is such a good idea!! Side thought: we should try to organize a clothing swap maybe with all the Toronto people? (I just donated most of my stuff to good will, but I still like the idea. haha)

ETA: Asked a question about the kijiji post that I now see. Unfortunately the sizes are all too big. But seriously...clothing swap for Torontonians?