How's everyone doing?

Options
ckdprevent
ckdprevent Posts: 105 Member
I'm new to this group, but I haven't really seen any recent posts. I hope everyone is doing well on The Daniel Plan. I'm reading the book right now, but I do DASH which I think will be pretty similar.

Replies

• Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Christine and I sent you a friend request. I am going to do the Daniel Fast which is very similar to the Daniel Plan detox but more restrictive. I will do it for 7 days. If you wish to join me I am going to start July 24 to June 30. If you wish to do the 10 day detox then add 3 more dates so you will be doing July 24 to August 2.

I did the Daniel Fast for 30 days modified and the last 10 days were strict DF last March 30 to Easter. I used the DF as my detox.

I am going to do the Daniel Fast (Daniel Plan detox) for 2 specific intentions: (1) for the success of the Women of Faith conference at Fairfax county, VA August 1 and 2. (2) for my daughter's intention to work for Fairfax County Public School systems.

When I fast I am able to spend more time with the Lord. I am going to use devotionals from youversion.