Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Logbook or App?

kota4bye
kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
Which do you use?

Where did you find your logbook?

Which apps have you tried?

Just curious. I'm using a plain notebook, but wanting to get more organized/upgrade.

Replies

• kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    I use the myWOD app. Paid 1.99 for it, don't regret it at all. :)
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    I used myWOD until my box signed up with Wodify. I really like that system, but I'm still figuring out how to best track individual lifts/movements rather than just the WODs.

The tracking for the benchmark WODs is really good.

I'm also doing Stronglifts 5x5 and just using that app to track my progress.
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    myWOD is the best!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    i used myWOD for my strength numbers and benchmark wods.

i use a logbook for everyday wods. my box ordered custom logbooks, so i dunno where i would buy one otherwise. but before i had the custom logbook, i just used a good ol' fashion notebook. haha.
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    My box used to use Wodify but recently moved to BeyondTheWhiteboard and I love it.
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
    If you're looking for a physical WODBook - check out sportjournals.com. They have a few different varieties to choose from!
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Thanks all. I downloaded mywod and have been playing with it. I like that I can automaticly save my wod from the box feed. Just have to rename it so I can quickly go back to look at them.