Wow..not much action lately?

Options
Tiff1124
Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
Hi All! New to the carb cycling world and had some questions. How did you all do? Did you see good results? Did you have trouble getting in your calories from only eating meat and veggies and cheese?

Hoping this works for me. I have been up and down in weight for the last few years, and was so happy at my lowest of 130. I have 30 pounds to go but a lot of fat to lose, so I hear turbo is the best for this.

Appreciate any advice, tips, motivation, even friend me if you like! :)

Replies

• nostaw39
    nostaw39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiff- you get to eat a lot more than just meat, cheese and veggies! I get a lot of my calories in via protein powder, which I mix with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and peanut butter (on my low carb days). Have you read Chris' book yet?
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just bought Choose to Lose, but I think that is the wrong book for the Turbo cycle that I am doing now. I have been incorporating some greek yogurt and cottage cheese as well :)
  • nostaw39
    nostaw39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know the Turbo cycle is the best for fast weight loss, but you may want to check into the Fit cycle. I am very active (and it sounds like you are too) and I am doing the Fit cycle. There is no way I'd be able to do all the exercise I do and have very few higher carb days. I am planning on switching to the Turbo cycle on the weeks that I am not planning on doing much activity. If you're super active and stay on the Turbo cycle, let me know how it works for you!