Pants 20W-26/28W, Dress Clothes, Misc.

Options
KnitOrMiss
KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
I have a bunch of "skinny" stretch leggings that the material is kind of khaki style, but stretchy a little. I really need to post some pics, but I haven't gotten around to taking any. Mostly eggplant color, tan, maybe red. I can't remember what colors are what sizes. They fit about a size smaller. so I'm in 22W jeans now, but the 22W pants are way snug. And because of the way I'm built, the skinny cut stuff just doesn't work well with my figure. They are Faded Glory Brand, I think. Most still have tags. No front pockets, just back ones. Anyone interested in seeing some pics?

I also have a couple Twilight shirts, from the second movie, never worn, size 2X, I think. One "team E" and one "team J" so to speak...

I have a skirt suite 20WP, silk, soft white with aqua colored leaves, medium pattern. I don't work in an office anymore, so since this is a size below what i'm wearing now, not likely to see usage anymore. Originally $250 or something at Dillards.

Black stretch skirt, ankle length, with front slit to knees. This one fits me now, but hugs in the wrong places, and by the time the wrong places are right, it won't fit anymore...plus, skirts and I are only part-time friends. LOL

I know there are a few more items, but I can't currently think of them... Please send me a PM here, as forums don't notify you when someone posts after you....

I will take pics upon request. Due to my dire financial situation, I would prefer to sell these for a low price, but either way, pay shipping and they are yours...

Hugs,
Carly in OK