Really need some friends!

Options
nenamartinez
nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
Hey everyone. I'm not new to MFP but I fell off the bandwagon for a long time, and I'm just getting back into it.

I had been at the same weight for a year or two, but I recently have gained a good 5 pounds after starting a new job (much less exercise).. I know myself, and if I don't nip it in the bud now, it'll be a slippery slope to 15ish pounds..

Anyway, a bit about myself. I'm a lesbian (duh), 27 years old, and I live in Japan and work as a teacher. I'm about 5'5" and 107 kg (235ish pounds). I'd like to get down to 66 kg (145 lbs)

I've tried extreme dieting in the past but I always yoyo back up. I'm going to try to do it the slow and steady way. It's going to require patience but I need to get my eating under control.

I need all the support I can get, so please feel free to send me friend requests and write on my wall and all of that! Thanks, everyone!

Replies

• hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back :)
  • nenamartinez
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request! I'm doing alright so far, but it's a long and bumpy road, haha!

Gotta keep myself accountable and remember that it's worth it, hahaaa
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    It is so worth it. Keep coming back.
  • nenamartinez
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for the 5000000th time but I'm back on it. Slow and steady..!