Binge eating as self-sabotage

Options
slenderizeme
slenderizeme Posts: 154 Member
I also seem to binge eat after doing really well with my calories for about a week or more. I don't know why it always seems to happen around that time. Today I binged by eating an entire package of macaroni and cheese that was supposed to be four servings. I had kept my calories at a reasonable level until today. So now all of my progress is lost. I am tired of constantly being in the process of trying to lose weight and then failing because of binging. Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMG, I do the SAME thing, I have a couple of very good days and I will sabotage myself with food like a tons of cold cut, cheese and bread, or 4 cups of pasta and meat sauce...etc....

I dont know why we do that...maybe we dont trust ourseles enough, maybe we think we dont deserve to loose the weight or we are not worth the fight....oufff......BUT We deserve to loose the extra weight and to be Healthy!!!!

We need to focus, at least we acknowledge this problem!
  • danielletogether4health
    Options
    I have been there! One approach to consider is are you being overly restrictive on a day to day basis? My urges really kick in when people start to notice that I have been losing weight. That has been a major ticket to sabotage. Be nice to yourself and reframe that it's a bump on the road and right now is good time to restart! (You'll probably have to remind me of this sometime in the near future!) --- D