30 Day Shred vs. Ripped in 30

Options
JeriAnne84
JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
I just ordered Ripped in 30 off of Amazon. I'm almost done with level 2 in 30DS. I was wondering to the people who have done both DVDs which one they liked better, which one they feel like they got better results with and over all your thoughts on both. :)

Replies

• MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    30 day shred was amazing for me. You should get results as long as your doing everything correctly (putting all you got into your work outs, clean diet, enough protien, etc.) As for ripped in 30, I havent tried that yet, but im sure it will deliver great results. If you want to, set up a date when you want to do the ripped in 30 challenge, and ill do it with you. We can keep eachother motivated. : )
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm all for that!! I just gotta get my copy in the mail and my last day of level 2 on 30DS is tomorrow so I'll be rocking out (or slowly dying...which is more likely) through level 3 and I'll be ready to start Ripped in 30!
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cool so gives me a lil time to go get the dvd. I heard its harder then the shred! Well im pumped, just let me know!