Looking for friends :)

Options
berkleebabe
berkleebabe Posts: 1 Member
Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 21 and looking to lose about 40-50 pounds. Anyone with similar weight loss goals or even not similar, please add me as a friend! I think this could be a great way to get more motivation and support. :)

Replies

• 61Horses
    61Horses Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello my name is Samantha. I am also 21 and would love some support and motivation. I will also give support and motivation because I know how hard it is to lose weight. So please feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • aascobee
    aascobee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ally and I am also looking for friends and support. I am looking to lose 30-40 pounds and have been unsuccessful thus far on my own. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support too.
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Erica, age 21. I'm here to lose between 50 and 60 pounds, a little hire than the 3 who have posted so far, but still good haha. I've been successful, but mostly in the short term. I've been at a plateau for a few days though, hopefully that will all change by morning! I'd be happy to have more friends! :)
  • xoxsahara
    xoxsahara Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Sahara, 23, looking to lose about 30/40 more pounds :)
  • carastark1
    carastark1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi i'm Cara!! 25 and wanting to lose about 50 lb - baby weight + damage i did in college lol
  • Fat2_Fit
    Fat2_Fit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm sarah, I'm only looking to lose around 20 pounds/ low my body fat %. :) Feel free to add me. I'm 24btw
  • jess1jane
    jess1jane Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Anyone I'm not yet friends with can add me:) I can't say I'm inspiring or motivational but I have an open diary and I'm honest about logging everything if you're curious how I do it. I can be a friend too if you just need an ear or got a question
  • Castiel22
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you! I'm Casey, I am 22 and have 95lbs. To drop. I log daily and have an open diary. I'm honest about everything I eat. Feel free to add me! Or anyone else.
  • lunchbox_ryan
    Options
    Hi everyone, I too am trying to lose some weight like everyone here. To date I have lost 83 lbs. I have about 85lbs to go. I know it sounds like a lot so far but I have a lot to lose. It's been really hard most days. I keep sticking to it though. I am open to all friends requests and my daily log is open to view or comment.
  • rzhangmd
    rzhangmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    27 yo, getting back into it. Have kept the pounds off, now really doing the nitty gritty of body fat % and endurance training. Would like to have some friends back.
  • desjham
    desjham Posts: 18
    Options
    I just turned 22 and graduated from college. I'm hoping these last 20 pounds that I've struggled with over the past 4 years will finally come off now that I have a little less stress from school! Please add me as a friend! I would love to support people / be supported! :)
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mel and I'm 26. My diary is open to friends and I like having the support of people on here, so feel free to add me, I only ask you put a message in your request. :wink:
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Laine and I am 24. I have around 50lbs to lose to get to where my doctor would like me to be at. But I'm aiming to lose around 75 more pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • kcentore987
    kcentore987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am 26 and currently living in Thailand. I started with MFP a few months ago and have found the process to be really rewarding and eye opening (omg..what was I eating?!? how many calories were in that?! ah!). I've been doing well with my tracking, but I find the whole aspect of support on this site really important and motivating, and would love to add more more friends! Please add me if you would like :)
  • curvytattooedprincess
    Options
    Hi
    I'm alicia I'm 25 living in New Zealand
    I have around 100 pounds to lose to compete in a body sculpting competition which was a dare from my friend. The competition is in Sept 2015 so have year to make it happen! !!
    Such a huge challenge and putting me completely out of my comfort zone but it's definitely the push I needed!!
    Feel free to add me
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and have a considerable amount of weight to lose. Always looking for new friends!!
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Adam from Poland, 26 years old. Im looking for friends too. Feel free to add me. 101 lbs to lose :D
  • floofyloops
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and hoping to lose 40-50 more pounds. feel free to add me, always looking for more support and motivation!
  • katibell66
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and am just getting started... Again! I'm in the 60-80 range for my goal! Just started a ten week fitness class and working really hard at a better meal plan! Newish to the site and would also love some friends! Feel free to add me as a friend, thanks!
  • KiraKray
    KiraKray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! 24 and I am mid way fell off the wagon now back on it and need to lose a fair bit!
    Would love some motivational buddies on here!

Feel free to add me