Replies

• rheakce
    rheakce Posts: 2
    Options
    How do we do this class?
  • cookfit10
    cookfit10 Posts: 35
    Options
    You need to get piyo. I am currently organizing a group of people that will be doing piyo to share results and encourage each other
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined this group as I have been doing PiYO every other day for the past 10 days. It's a great workout! Not to step on any toes here, just to let people who may not be able to afford the BeachBody version, there are youtube videos of PiYO classes available. This is what I do since I can't afford the BeachBody series. There are two I alternate through that are great. Just wanted to give people who are interested an option if they are like me financially. Can't wait to get stronger, healthier and more flexible!
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I got PiYo yesterday and was thinking of starting on Monday 4th Aug.
    If you're starting on the 1st, will you be following the schedule? If so, what day will your rest be?
  • borrasa109029
    Options
    I love the program... I am done with week one... but I would like to be part of the Challenge... :)
  • cookfit10
    Options
    I could start the group on Monday if that works for everybody
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    That works great for me. Don't know about the others. YAY i'm excited to start!!!
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I ordered PiYo Saturday, so I might be a few days behind you all.
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting tomorrow. I absolutely love Chalene. How will we hold each other accountable?
  • Crunchie100
    Options
    Hiya, I have just started PiYo. I have done Align:The Fundamentals today and am really excited about trying this new program :)
  • KelBeFit
    KelBeFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started PiYo on August 1st and I am following the schedule that comes with the kit.
    I chose PiYo because I have a TON of muscle soreness and fatigue from high intensity & high impact exercise (which I love!) due to hypothyroidism. Currently trying to manage my thyroid so that I can get back into my true workout love, kickboxing & taekwondo, in the fall. In the meantime I thought this would be a great form of exercise to move to and so far it is working great! I am not knocked out for days with this program.
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm on week 2 now but would love to join in your conversations. I'm loving piyo so far. It's pretty interesting, some of it seems really easy but then there are some really challenging moves that I need to master. Overall I love this work out. hope you do too!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just did Define Lower Body. I didn't have the patience to go through Align, lol--I have a very strong yoga background. I really enjoyed DLB, although for me it was a bit easy and too short! But I totally loved it.
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    I started yesterday, and did Sweat today instead of Lower Body (woops, don't know what I saw on the schedule, hahaha), so I'll just continue with the schedule and do Lower Body tomorrow. So far I'm really loving it.
  • jlbear1
    jlbear1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started Piyo on Monday, so today was my third morning doing it. So far, so good!
  • cookfit10
    Options
    I was thinking we could do a private Facebook group. Let me know what u think. I did drench last night. Wow