Fibroid Issues?

Options
ColeCake292012
ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
This is my second pregnancy, but it has been pretty stressful. This time I have a fibroid, which usually isn't a big deal. I keep having the worst pains ever, and even spotting, and really, there's nothing anyone can do. Kidneys are good, ovaries are good, baby is good....so its just that stupid thing. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Binky_Muffin
    Binky_Muffin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I don't have fibroids but I do have a 5cm cyst on my left ovary. Good times. Feels like I have period cramps all of the time. In addition to that, my uterus is fused to my bowels due to endometriosis. My rectum hurts a lot of times. It's like mini stabbing pains. There's nothing the doctors can do and they don't know how it will progress as I become further along.

Sorry I'm of no help but just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Take it easy.
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Cysts are the WORST!!! I always had them when I had Mirena, so I feel you, there! Those things hurt! I'm just surprised a stupid fibroid is causing the same kind of pain as a cyst, actually. Must be because everything is growing. -_- I hope everything works out okay for you...sounds scary with the endo.