Favourite WOD Clothing?

Options
2»

Replies

• kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    No one in my box would not wear Lulus unless they were visiting from out of state and then people would be wondering who the "fancy" person was. I don't know anyone who wears name brand anything other than shoes. We all spend a bunch of $$ on different shoes (including Nanos, weightlifting shoes, etc. etc.). I wear anything that fits properly, whether it be from Ross, TJ Maxx, or Target. A lot of my shirts are old tee shirts I have turned into tanks. I do get the occasional Beastette shirt or Buff Girl Probs tank online. Frankly, the cheap Danskin and Champion stuff I can buy at Target or Walmart looks fine. We only have one girl that wears booty shorts and sports bras. The rest wear mostly running/basketball shorts and tanks/tees.
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Brands are everything here! People at my box either wear lululemon, lorna jane, or stuff from WOD clothing websites. I am bad for turning my nose up at no name sports clothing. I admit that I won't spend any less then 100 dollars on tights. I spend the most money on my workout wardrobe! I don't like shopping for normal clothes anymore as I don't feel like they are as flattering as gym clothes are on me.

Does anyone else feel like that? That you look better in gym clothes? haha
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I think I do.
  • alysa521
    alysa521 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Brands are everything here! People at my box either wear lululemon, lorna jane, or stuff from WOD clothing websites. I am bad for turning my nose up at no name sports clothing. I admit that I won't spend any less then 100 dollars on tights. I spend the most money on my workout wardrobe! I don't like shopping for normal clothes anymore as I don't feel like they are as flattering as gym clothes are on me.

I am with you; I spend way more money on workout clothes than my regular clothes because i like wearing them so much more. It's also a way more fun shopping experience than trying to find jeans that fit! Everyone at my gym pretty much wears Lululemon; even a lot of the guys wear their shorts. But I figure if it’s what I like to wear and I take good care of it, it lasts a really long time. I also am lucky to live really close to a Lululemon outlet so I rarely buy anything at full price.

My standard crossfit outfit is usually speed shorts/wunder under capris (depending on how hot it is and what we doing) and a power Y tank.
  • Petrusilly
    Petrusilly Posts: 37 Member
    Options

$100 for a pair. of. tights. *dies*

I guess my boyfriend is lucky, the only store I like to spend that kind of money in sells stretchy lace, not stretchy pants ;)