Tri-State Super in September?

Options
kwaz29
kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
Hi all,

I'm not running the Super in September, definitely not there yet training wise, but I am signed up to volunteer so that I can get a free entry for another sprint, or possibly a super next summer when I have had a bit more time to train.

Anyone in the area interested in volunteering with me? Would love to have some company! If anyone is going to be running, chime in too-would like to say hi and maybe have a beer together on race day!

Replies

• wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    This would be perfect for me! I'm not too far and I can't run anything this year (recovering from an injury or two from last year's mud runs). I'm thinking about getting a season pass next year. Do you have a link for volunteers?
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Cool! Just messaged you the link :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    There's a Spartan Volunteer group on FB if you're there. It'll give you the most up to date info about volunteering, when positions open, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpartanVolunteers/
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just signed up and commented that I wanted Saturday, but let's see if they listen. I will def sign up to their facebook too. :) I'll see you in September!
  • ColossusCain
    ColossusCain Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm not running the Super in September, definitely not there yet training wise, but I am signed up to volunteer so that I can get a free entry for another sprint, or possibly a super next summer when I have had a bit more time to train.

Anyone in the area interested in volunteering with me? Would love to have some company! If anyone is going to be running, chime in too-would like to say hi and maybe have a beer together on race day!

Is this the Jersey one? If so I am volunteering and running on Saturday, I'll go with you
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    im on the fence about running this one, but I kind of want to volunteer.