15 Things Girls Who Lift Are Tired of Hearing

Options
rps67
rps67 Posts: 163 Member
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahbass/do-you-even-lift-bro

Love it, even though no one has said that stuff to me.

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Im tired of being called a girl when im almost 25.

Most of the list is alright.
    I wouldnt have picked Rihanna - probably Pink or that pic of JBiel everyone loves to tear apart since she's so muscle-y
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Loved it...

I hate it when my son or husband, when I ask them to carry something for me, say but you are the weight lifter...

It's not that I can't carry it...I don't want to.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Loved it...

I hate it when my son or husband, when I ask them to carry something for me, say but you are the weight lifter...

It's not that I can't carry it...I don't want to.

I get this too, my husband told me "don't act like you can't, I've been to the gym with you" my response "I always could, never said I can't but I married a man with nice enough manners to offer and do it for me"
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Opposite of that to me, men around here seem to think I CANT help move heavy things! My boyfriend just got over that after me and him moved a whole gym into our basement last month by ourselves.

I liked the last one. I don't like when people touch me, but it was still funny.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Lol! That was a funny read through. I probably wouldn't have picked Rihanna either, but she looks good IMO. Her thighs look great lol. I haven't gotten any of these really.
  • CHSegl
    CHSegl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten any either, but #10 is da bomb!
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That's funny. Most of them are pretty much the same though.. Referring to women who lift as getting bulky in one way or another