Season 5 Preview!!!!

AnaNotBanana
AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
The season 5 preview was just released at Comic Con!!!! I can't believe we have to wait until October for the new season to start!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM&list=PLP63B9XPsQt0KiUz3ffyiS1tpDywWraPF#t=182

Replies

• BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Looks good. I knew those people were cannibals.

I hope no one that I like dies.

I didn't see Carol.
  • AnaNotBanana
    Carol and Tyrese make an appearance on the train tracks with zombies approaching and they look to be reunited with the group later on. The person that I don't see other than at the beginning? Bob! I'm pretty sure we're going to be losing him. But I'm so glad to see Beth alive and somewhat well!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Yeah, it does seem like Bob is going to end up being BBQ.. When characters start speechifying, you know they end up dead.

So is that cannibal dude going to join them in the march to D.C.? I would not trust him at all.
  • AnaNotBanana
    I thought they gave up a lot of info in the preview. Clearly Beth is still alive which we weren't even sure of before. I wonder where she actually ended up. I thought I spied one of the comic book characters in there but I'm not 100% sure. Obviously they make it out of Terminus and it seems like they are heading to Washington D.C. in one big group.

First episode will air October 12, 2014.
  • AnaNotBanana
    Some important people are missing from this poster. Not sure if that's a sign that they will not make it the whole season. Bob, Sasha and Eugene are the ones I noticed. I figured Tyrese and Carol were not included because they weren't stuck in the train car with the rest of the group.

ETA: Maggie and Abraham are included in this picture....the image just got cut off for some reason.

New_Walking_Dead_Poster_Hints-f7e112007d6b8da436614a175a082c95_zpsf046dcbb.gif
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Man they just made me love Bob, too. I hope he's tasty!
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    I can't just run in circles like a crazed poodle until October. They have got to get on with this!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2VCyRga2kk

Here is a new Season 5 trailer. A few scenes that I caught were Carol and Daryl being back together again (!!!!!) and Bob still being with the group while they are moving through the woods. Carl is looking more and more grown up. Tyrese also makes an appearance but I can't tell if he has Judith or not.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    SIX DAYS, PEOPLE!!!!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    I hadn't seen this preview until today but it does show Carol with her face painted (with mud maybe??) screaming "where are they?". Also you hear Sasha saying "three of us are gone."
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/trailer-dont-hesitate-the-walking-dead-season-5-premiere
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Sooooo excited!!!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Beyond cruel. I'm in temporary housing for six weeks without access to TV, much less AMC. My son will burst trying not to talk to me about TWD and I'll have to avoid these sites until Thanksgiving.

Enjoy people!