How is everyone?

Options
PhoenixRising7
PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
I know this group has not been particularly active lately, but August is fast approaching. How is everyone feeling? Any signs of baby yet?

Replies

• katebrog
    katebrog Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm due Aug. 18th...three weeks away!! It's getting so exciting and real now! Last Friday I went to the doctor and she said I was dilated a fingertip, which is exciting, but she said that doesn't mean the baby will be early or anything...body is just getting ready for our baby girl's arrival! Sleep has been hard for me, very anxious here lately and keep thinking of the things I need to do...pack my hospital bag/husband's, baby bag (pretty much packed, still lacking a few little things), and we need to install the car seat, and get her newborn rocker that she will sleep in set up in our bedroom. All of those items we plan on finishing up this week, once those are complete, I think I will start to de-stress! :) Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • PhoenixRising7
    Options
    Well, I am at 38 weeks now. I was dilated to 1cm yesterday, and the midwife said she was able to feel the baby's head a bit easier than my previous appointment. I am attempting a VBAC, but they want me to schedule a c-section for sometime around 41 weeks just in case. Keeping my fingers crossed that labor will progress naturally so that I can avoid another section.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I had my baby on the 7th. She ended up being a girl. We named her Lillian. We were wanting a surprise baby. Labor was fast for me . This is my 3rd girl. I am feeling better with slight cramping. We are breastfeeding so i'm trying to log daily and when i get the OK i will start walking with my babe.
  • PhoenixRising7
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Glad everything went smoothly and that you are doing well! :)
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Thank you