I start tomorrow.

Options
Flourisher
Flourisher Posts: 19 Member
I have just purchased it and I am ready to begin tomorrow. I have see. So e great results in the internet and all look believable. I am very unfit at the moment but can wait to see the results. Anyone got any motivational stories about how it is helping them?

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) I finished Alpha+Beta+Gamma for T25.

I felt it was an effective workout that helped me maintain/improve my endurance. I also felt like it improved my upper body strength. I don't have too much weight to lose, so I didn't see too many big improvements in that area (my biggest issue is my diet on that front!)

Hope that helps... if you have any questions for me, let me know. I have now moved to a different workout program but would definitely consider doing T25 again (or maybe some kind of hybrid program).
  • crybabyfancy
    crybabyfancy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm combining both FOCUS T25® & TurboFire® to file my own Schedule. 61833839.png
  • lor322
    lor322 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just give it your all I do the modified version of all the alpha workouts. I have finished the Alpha but redoing it because I have gained strength in my body but I feel that I need to do it again to get even stronger so that I will be able to do beta which scares the living day lights out of me. In the past 5 weeks I have lost 15 pounds and have a lot more to go before hitting my goal weight. Don't stop and go after what you want...
  • lor322
    lor322 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just give it your all I do the modified version of all the alpha workouts. I have finished the Alpha but redoing it because I have gained strength in my body but I feel that I need to do it again to get even stronger so that I will be able to do beta which scares the living day lights out of me. In the past 5 weeks I have lost 15 pounds and have a lot more to go before hitting my goal weight. Don't stop and go after what you want...
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've just been given the workout DVD's my a friend of mine, I do not however have the resistance band etc with it.
    What equipment will I need to buy before I start to ensure I can do the programme properly?