Finding time to workout

Options
My day starts at 5:00 AM, when I wake up to feel my 5 month old, followed by letting the dog out, feeding the dog, changing the baby, letting the dog back in, waking up my 5 year old, getting her dressed and ready...finally at 6:30 head out the door (yes some where in that time line I managed to spend 5-10 minutes on getting myself ready). Drop off both kids at the sitter, head back home, grap my breakfast and head into my office where I then sit from 7:00-3:30. I pick up the kids, get a bottle ready for DS, a snack for DD. Start dinner, eat by 6:00 at the latest, usually I can manage to clean up by 7:00, at the latest.

DH is about to leave for 6 months (work training), so I won't have any other help (not that he does anything now....). Well anyway per our doc, DD can only have up to 3 baths a week due to eczema, but starting this fall, DD is going to have to have a bath daily (currently she is inside all day, so she gets them every other night). I know that will push me to 8.

So after ALL that, where do I find the time to get a work out in? If I work out 7-8, that'd push bath time and then DD will be exhausted and cranky leading to no bath, or a late bath and late bed time which will cause her to be more cranky in the AM (she isn't a morning person lol).

so to all you other moms that i am sure have a full schedule also, HOW DO YOU DO IT?