How to log beachbody workouts

Options
I'm getting back on to T25! I've done a few of the Alpha workouts before, but nothing consistent. I was curious how anyone else logs the beachbody workouts especially t25 workouts(alpha, beta, gamma). Thanks for any help!!!

Mike

Replies

• Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just created an exercise for everyone, so after I`d done it next time I could use it again, you need to add the time and calories in there then it saved in your exercise for future,
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    First thing is to get a heart rate monitor. It will let you know your calorie burn for the time using your own measurments and heartrate. Then, like Marie says, create your own exercises for your journal and you can use them from then on. I have ones created for all my programs..
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Is there an easy way to group all of your custom exercises together? For example, let's say someone is doing Total Synergistics, and wants to easily grab all of the exercises they'll be doing. I suppose that once you've done the workout once, you can copy and edit a previous one, but I was wondering if there was another way.