Unicity Transformation - a new outlook on life !

Hey everyone…… thought i'de join this group since i am in the Transformation program . I have completed just over 60 days now and I think this program is the best decision I ever made for myself.
I procrastinated on it for a long time because i was scared i couldn't get it done and i was scared i wouldn't be able to stop eating Sweet stuff which got me in the position I was in in the first place.
But through some motivation from others who experienced the program ….i made the choice to do it for myself. And ZEROOOO regrets. I actually can't imagine not being on this program.
One of the most amazing things i love about this program is that i am yet to starve myself and I am yet to eat teeny tiny quantities like a bird …..and most importantly i know this program will never require that of me.
That is what i respect most about this whole process. This experience has made me have another level of appreciation for foods and how they can work together to benefit our bodies but also how they can work to make us sick , unhealthy and overweight, and that is why everything comes down to the CHOICE we make about what we put into our body.
Also i love how this program teaches me about the importance of different types of exercises and stretches.
I have gone from being and feeling lazy, getting caught up in a crazy schedule , eating bad foods at really really late times because of my previous job, just never having the motivation to work out or do anything………and transformed into a person who is just hooked to the burn!!! I absolutely love working out….. I feel so much more energized and alert and so full of energy compared to before and most importantly the physical changes that have come about from changing my lifestyle have been amazing. I am so grateful for this experience.
I hope that others will be inspired to make that choice for themselves because there will be no regrets…..
At the end of the day…..being healthy isn't about dieting ….its about a lifestyle change !
I love transformation program and the amazing coaches who are dedicated to playing a role in changing the lives of others…

Jamie :)