Difficulty: Normal -- Hard
Target: Retrieve the U.S. Constitution for Crazy Wolfgang
Combat Mode: Evolved

Overseer Note: You can change your equipment for this part if you wish:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1328937-enclave-armory

After arriving to the museum, you contact Crazy Wolfgang via Pip-Boy

Crazy Wolfgang
< Traveling Minstrel and Merchant >

"...♫ before you came into my life, I missed you so bad, I missed you so so bad and you should know that...♫ Oh hello! So you've made it to the Hancock and you're still alive. That's almost a pity since I was in the middle of writing of *brilliant* dirge for your funeral. I'll just hold on to it...for now.

Back to business. You're going to have to find a way to get into the Birth of a Nation Exhibit. It won't be easy. I'm sure there are other treasure hunters ready to cut your throat and Sentry Bots roaming around looking to turn you into a pile of ashes. Good luck! If you don't make it, take solace in the fact that you will be memorialized with a funeral song composed by the Wasteland-famous Amadeus."

Quest Objectives
-Find key item [Employee ID Card]
-Find a way to access the [Birth of a Nation Exhibit]

Dungeon Exploration
Dungeon and Vault exploration differs slightly from normal Wasteland exploration. You are granted 20 Action Points per day to explore. Passing through a room costs 1 AP. Exploring a room costs an additional AP. You must explore a room to be able to find items.

Simply passing through a room puts you at risk for random enemy encounters and traps. Only exploring a room will give you a chance to find loot and key items need to proceed with the quest. Every room has a potential item to find. You can keep exploring a room until find it provided you have the AP. Key items will automatically be found.

Museum Map
JohnHancock.jpg

Replies

• bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    S7 P6 E6 C6 I4 A6 L5
    Mod Chips (1): [Silikon Mod Chip]: Permanently add +1 DT to any piece of armor. Increases DMG done against robots.

Weapons
    Rare+ [Honey ♂ PUNCH!]: +5 DMG. Increased DMG against human male opponents. Chance to sap the life out of male opponents. [Public Nuisance (Heroic)]: +4 DMG. Increased Critical Strike Chance. Ignores DT.

Armor:
    Uncommon, [Boomer's Jumpsuit]: +2 DT, +1 INT
    Uncommon: [Talon Company Merc Armor]: +4 DT.

Accessories: [Tiner's Neckerchief]: +2 DT. +1 AGI, +1 LCK. When equipped, enemies now have a chance to drop silver. Set piece 1 of 3. (Tiner's Regalia) ,

I will go through and explore Civil War Exhibit, then go through and explore World War Two to Atomic Age Exhibit, then go through and explore Colonial Roanoake Exhibit, then go through and explore American Revolution Exhibit. That is all I will go through today. I want to save some AP just in case for battle.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My dear Brian, I should have mentioned that Exploration and Combat AP are separate so no need to worry about using it all up. Also I see you copied the Silikon Mod Chip. Are you planning on using it or are you gonna save it for later?

The placement of the ID card will be randomized for each person. Let me roll the RNG and see where yours will be....

[Civil War Exhibit] -- nothing transpires.
    [WWII to Atomic Age] -- You encounter a Proximity Mine but were able to disarm it. Received [Proximity Mine]
    [Colonial Roanoke Exhibit] -- You encounter a Raider (M) ... [Honey PUNCH!] reduces exercise requirement to 25 jumping jacks, raider drops 25s
    [American Revolution Exhibit] -- You find Uncommon+ uniform. [Wild Blue] +1 DT. +2 INT. +5 Action Points. A sailor uniform worn by members of the Royal British Navy.

Remaining AP: 12

Summary:
    50s
    Uncommon+ uniform. [Wild Blue] +1 DT. +2 INT. +5 Action Points. A sailor uniform worn by members of the Royal British Navy.
    [Proximity Mine]

Also, I forgot to mention every room has a potential item to find. You can keep exploring a room until find it provided you have the AP. Of course, you run the risk of encountering enemies while searching again. Key items will automatically be found.
  • JunonSailorStyle
    JunonSailorStyle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    S4 P7 E4 C6 I7 A7 L5

[Battle Royale]: +6 DMG. A 9mm handgun. The inscription reads: "I just didn't want...to be a loser anymore..." Chance to mark the target for death, dealing double damage to them. [

[Charlene]: +4 DMG. A handcrafted .44 Magnum replica of Col. Autumn's [Missing Heart]. Charlene has a 20% chance of instantly killing an enemy

[Made In Heaven]: +3 DT. +1 PER, +1 AGI. A WWII era bomber jacket with an angel embroidered on its backside. Bonus protection against ghouls. [Jefferson High School Cardigan]: +1 DT, +1 CHR, +1 INT,

[Tiner's Neckerchief]: +2 DT. +1 AGI, +1 LCK. When equipped, enemies now have a chance to drop silver. Set piece 1 of 3. (Tiner's Regalia)

I think I'm going to head straight for the American Revolution exhibit. Wanna find the ID ASAP then go spurlunking. Work first, play later. If I run into Matt and Brian, you better believe we're gonna start cappin! pew-pew! #TeamSailorStyle
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    On the chip, I thought I permanently kept it. If not, then yes I would like to save it for later. I am going to go to the Space Age to Info Age Exhibit and take a look around. Then I will go to the Indrustrial Revolution to Great War and look around. I will then go back through the World War Two again and explore some. And finally I want to go back through and explore the Civil War Exhibit again.

Ah Peter my boy, you don't want any of this. Maybe Matt and I will just team up and put you out of your misery. Either way, I'm your Huckleberry, Doc Holliday.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    LMAO ya'll so crazy :D

@PETER

It's your lucky day son, you went exactly where the ID was hidden, lost, planted, etc. Next move...
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @BRIAN

Alright Brian, don't get too confused, t just notice that you're backtracking through rooms to get to other rooms, which cost AP.

[Colonial Roanoke]: nothing transpires

Explore [Space Age to Information Age]: [Employee ID Card] found. You find Uncommon+ accessory [REPCONN Flight Medal]: +2 INT. Bonus critical damage from energy weapons.

Explore [Industrial Revolution to Great War]: nothing transpires...

[Space Age to Information Age]: nothing transpires...

Explore [WW2]: nothing transpires...

Explore [Civil War]: You find Uncommon+ uniform. [Virginia Greys] - +2 DT. +1 PER, +5 Action Points. A Confederate soldier's uniform.

Summary:
    [Employee ID Card]
    [REPCONN Flight Medal]: +2 INT. Bonus critical damage from energy weapons.
    Uncommon+ uniform. [Virginia Greys] - +2 DT. +1 PER, +5 Action Points. A Confederate soldier's uniform.

Remaining AP: 10
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    I wasn't confused. I was hoping maybe I could find some loot sitting around unattended. Plus, I didn't know if I needed to go through other rooms on the path or if I could go straight to whichever ones I wanted. I think I am going to head to the Surveillance Room.
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'd like to keep my equipment the same as Part 1 - let me know if you want it reposted.

Scowling at the fact that I now have terrible music stuck in my head, I'm headed to (and exploring) [Civil War Exhibit], [World War Two], [Colonial Roanoke] and [American Revolution].
  • daybehavior
    Options
    BRIAN

passing through [WW2]: You trigger a Grenade Bouquet :O -20 HP, -5 AP

You access the Surveillance Room and unlock the Birth of a Nation Exhibit.

Remaining AP: 15.

You still go back and explore if you want because there's no going back after you hit the BoaN exhibit :)
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @ LAYLA
    ha! Wolfgang sends his apologies and will try not to sing anymore pop tunes....for a while at least

[Civil War Exhibit] -- You encounter a Sentry Bot :O 15 push ups required
    [World War Two] -- You encounter a Proximity Mine...but were able to disarm it Received [Proximity Mine]
    [Colonial Roanoke] -- You encounter a Rigged Shotgun...but were able to disarm it Received [Rickety Shotgun]: +4 DMG. Chance to knock down enemies.
    [American Revolution] -- nothing transpires...

Summary:
    [Proximity Mine]
    [Rickety Shotgun]: +4 DMG. Chance to knock down enemies.

Remaining AP: 12
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Please inform Wolfgang that I will happily sing WITH him next time... but I hope it's not to Carly Rae. ;)

Looks like I found no way to unlock anything, so I'm headed back through [Colonial Roanoke] (will not explore) and to [Industrial Revolution], then to [Space Age]. Exploring both.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Crazy Wolfgang: You got me on my knees....Layla!

[Colonial Roanoke] -- nothing transpires...
    Explore [Industrial Revolution] -- You find [Employee ID Card]. You encounter a Raider (M). 30 jumping jacks required.
    Explore [Space Age] -- Lucky! You find Rare+ laser pistol [Rex Mars' Atomic Discombobulator] +5 DMG. A Space Age laser pistol. Chance to disorient enemies. Bonus damage against robots.

Summary:
    [Employee ID Card]
    30 jumping jacks required.
    [Rex Mars' Atomic Discombobulator] +5 DMG. A Space Age laser pistol. Chance to disorient enemies. Bonus damage against robots.

AP Remaining: 15
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    *high-fives Wolfgang*
    "beggin' darlin' pleeeasse...." oh, ahem.

YAY! Can I equip my new [Rex Mars' Atomic Discombobulator] now? I'd remove [Pew-Pew].

Also, can I use the [Employee ID Card] to enter the Security Room? If so, that's where I'm headed...
  • daybehavior
    Options
    wooo some Eric Clapton up in hurr!

You access the Surveillance Room and unlock the Birth of a Nation Exhibit.

Remaining AP: 19.

You still go back and explore if you want because there's no going back after you hit the BoaN exhibit :)

You can switch my dear...you will probably need it very soon :P
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and go to the Birth of a Nation Exhibit.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Ruh roh... that sounds... ominous ;)

I'm definitely switching gear, and heading over to BoaN. Why not?
  • daybehavior
    Options
    BRIAN and LAYLA

Alright guys. Don't overthink this ^_-

Shortly after you enter the Exhibit, you find the [U.S Constitution] encased in the center display. Surrounding the case are six statues of various founding fathers. You notice that each statue has key card reader in on its side....

Select the Statue(s) which you would like to use the Card on:

[x] George Washington
    [x] Thomas Jefferson
    [x] James Madison
    [x] Alexander Hamilton
    [x] Nathaniel Pinckney
    [x] John Hancock
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    [x] John Hancock

Only because his name is in the title. Yes, I know he didn't sign the Constitution, but the Declaration of Independence. Yeah, I might have over thought it, but what the hell.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    [x] John Hancock

Only because his name is in the title. Yes, I know he didn't sign the Constitution, but the Declaration of Independence. Yeah, I might have over thought it, but what the hell.

LOL, I would hardly call that overthinking... I'm doing the same :wink:

[x] John Hancock

Failing that,
    [x] Thomas Jefferson
    ...because I like the guy, and he also didn't sign the thing.

Failing that,
    [x] Nathaniel Pinckney
    ...because um... Pinckney's name is Charles.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Haha, its cute you guys think I was trying make you do history here :P

BRIAN

You slide the key card on John Hancock....his hatch opens and you find 2 gold. A few seconds later, the other "statues" begin to stir...

~ELITE BOSS ENCOUNTER~
    Android George Washington
    Android Thomas Jefferson
    Android James Madison

Washington - [50 HP]
    Jefferson - [40 HP]
    Madison - [30 HP]

Matt will attack automatically unless: you order him to attack a different target, use a special perk or change weapons, which uses *his* AP.
    Special Perks:
    Duck and Cover!: For the next three turns, Matt will jump in front of you to take damage meant for you (10 AP)
    Buffalo Stance:: For the next two turns, the party's DT is increased by 50% and the chance to be critically struck is reduced to zero. (5 AP)

[MATT 90 HP / 40 AP] DT 10
    S9 P7 E9 C3 I4 A3 L5

Sledgehammer [Knock Knock]: +8 DMG. Chance to hit enemies twice.
    Shotgun [The Irish Place-Setter]: +7 DMG. Chance to hit multiple enemies, chance to knock down enemies.
    [Tesla Armor] +10 DT. Resists all Elemental damage and status ailments.

Select Target