Total Mileage for July Was...

Options
AnnofB
AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
:smile: 1455 Miles were walked by 23 people!:bigsmile:

I think that's pretty amazing! And who knows, there may be some more additions before midnight.. so that figure might change.

I was just curious and being the lazy trivia loving fool that I am, I started at the last post at 9:00 pm CST and went back through all the posts and added up what everyone walked.

I think Leslie would be proud!

Replies

• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! wonder if we can beat it next month!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing that!! I think we will beat it! :)
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    This is great AnnofB! I think we should collectively try to beat this in August. What great motivation on the days when we do not feel like moving! I'd hate to let everyone else down because I was too lazy! :noway: Thanks for keeping track of this! :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for doing that Ann :happy: . Over the months some have wondered occasionally about our mileage, so that is cool that you love such trivia enough to comb through 17 pages :noway: of posts to figure that out. Goodness knows that I am neither talented, nor inclined in that direction :laugh: .

Amazing mileage :drinker: And amazing that you did that for us, Ann :flowerforyou:
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ann thank you for doing that and I think having a collective goal is a wonderful idea. I shall just go and post my first contribution on to the August page :flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all for your kind comments. Honestly, I thought all that walking I was seeing rack up was pretty amazing and I just had to know what we all accomplished.

It really is something when you think about it.

And if gives someone some incentive to up their goal or to start walking with us that is great.

I know I really enjoyed seeing everyone's posts and watching their progress. I made me really want to reach my goal. So thanks to all of you. You are truly inspiring!:flowerforyou: