Weekly Results- Every Sunday

Options
I think Sunday is probably best for us to post our results- most people have it off/have a bit more time because of rest day!:)

So whatever day you're on doesn't matter. If you wanna post how much you've improved since the previous week, do!

It's always good to be proud of your accomplishments and get the support you need if you feel you've stalled!

Replies

• ReenieReenie05
    ReenieReenie05 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Sunday works out perfectly for me as well =)
  • All4Me2014xx
    All4Me2014xx Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I started on a Tuesday, so my day off is Monday. But that's ok, I'll post after I do the workout on Sunday which means I'll be going into an off day. After 3 days, I'm already looking forward to the off day.
  • Lou_Darling93
    Options
    My first weigh in since starting!
    Weighed in at 10 st 11.8lbs at start... now weighing in at 10st 6.6lbs!
  • All4Me2014xx
    All4Me2014xx Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My first weigh in since starting!
    Weighed in at 10 st 11.8lbs at start... now weighing in at 10st 6.6lbs!

:drinker:
  • penwah89
    penwah89 Posts: 13
    Options
    My day off is Monday as well (except for today because I was sick yesterday and I have to make up for it!).
    I weigh myself on the fit test days. Cant wait till tuesday morning to see what the scales say!
  • penwah89
    penwah89 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hubby and I weighed ourself this morning and we have both lost weight :)
    I lost 1.3kg/2.8lbs
    hubby lost 1.1kg/2.4lb
    We are happy for that loss in 2 weeks considering we should be gaining a bit of muscle as well!
    We have also lost a bit in waist and hip measurements and I have in bust too.
    So pretty excited.
    When I get home from work its time for the 2nd fit test... this will be very interesting!