Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 4 Winners

Modellabell
Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
Week 4 results are in!!! Please join me in congratulating the following teams and individuals for a job well done in Week 4 Summer Slam One more week to go. How much will you slam?

As a note, since the step challenges are 30 days, and we only have a week left, I am not going to start a step challenge.

Unfortunately, I can't get in to get the results from this week:( Please forgive me members but I was moving this week, I have forgotten my password and I am just all over the place right now...I hope you understand. If someone can post the top 5 for the month, that would be great.

Team Results
Pewter 8.8 4.04% 1st
Aqua 7.9 2.49% 2nd
Green 4.6 2.25% 3rd
Sky 3.4 2.05% 4th
Silver 4 1.94% 5th

Individual Results
cutefrog 7.00 3.04%
littlepurpleprinces 3.30 2.48%
Jdoster06 4.00 1.94%
Luuvy 3.00 1.48%
Tatyanne 2.00 1.42%
Projecttae 2.00 1.27%

Replies

• dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Thanks for getting this data out Modellabell:flowerforyou: Moving can be challenging and you still find a way to work it in.

Go Green:heart:
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Thanks for getting this data out Modellabell:flowerforyou: Moving can be challenging and you still find a way to work it in.

Go Green:heart:

:heart: Thanks sis:)