Walk Concert 2014!!!

Options
dorothytd
dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
Leslie will be in Pittsburgh on October 3 for a live Walk Concert! Tickets are $15. More info at http://www.walkathome.com/wc2014/. Hope to see you there!

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Lucky you Dorothy. Take some pic's if you can.

Wondering if Mary Kay and Lynn and Joanne and some of the old crew will be there? Do you think Leslie will make another workout with them?
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Will do! I hope the old crew will be there since it is close to her home base!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This sounds SOOO fun!! If she travels doing these, I'd watch for her in my area! Have a terrific time, and please report about it to us! Please tell her she is much loved by our group here at MFP :)!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    This sounds SOOO fun!! If she travels doing these, I'd watch for her in my area! Have a terrific time, and please report about it to us! Please tell her she is much loved by our group here at MFP :)!

She was in Florida last year, so who knows where she may end up next? Hoping for some face time with her and will definitely say hi from the MFP fans. (Last year I did the same.) It is a blast and so cool to see how many people turn out for the opportunity to see her in person!!