Day 49 August 3, 2014

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
I got a late start on today. I forgot to post before going to church. I hope everyone is having a great day. Going to the mall for the tax free weekend that we are having!

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I got a late start on today. I forgot to post before going to church. I hope everyone is having a great day. Going to the mall for the tax free weekend that we are having!

So what is a 'tax free' weekend???

I got my steps in on Sunday (it is Monday now)...inside at work as the temperature outside reached 46 C =114 F !! No way am I stepping out that door a noon time!!! Whew!!! Have a great week folks!!!
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I got my steps in on Sunday (it is Monday now)...inside at work as the temperature outside reached 46 C =114 F !! No way am I stepping out that door a noon time!!! Whew!!! Have a great week folks!!!

i am not allowed to complain about the heat here - wow!

doing the basics this weekend - did play some kickball with the family (here's me not complaining about the heat and humidity), did my ab and flex challenges, and some walking... tomorrow i'll kick it up! have a great week.
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Tax free weekend is when we purchase items without paying tax. It is designed to help parents purchase back to school items.