Thanks for sharing!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    those are great.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have to wonder how long that took, and what their protocol was. I am about 145-146 now at 5' 4" and wouldn't mind looking like the 160# after picture of that one link. I'm sure I have a good 15-20lbs of fat to lose before I come close. I'm impatient, as well as uncertain as how to achieve it with my diet. I'm kinda bouncing around between calories trying to figure out where to be.
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Crowhorse: from what I read, it takes years. 2-3 years minimum. As for protocol I would guess something along the lines of: lift heavy, eat lots of good food :)
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hallelujah. I put my scale away, and, even though I know it's a great data point to keep in mind, it's no longer the best tool for charting my progress. I have about 10-15lbs of straight up fat to lose, but at this point, I'm more interested in the 20lbs I'm trying to put on my deadlift!
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I can never wrap my head around this... As women, we are so conditioned to focus on the scale. People like Tracy Anderson are advocating for women not to lift heavy and to eat less then a thousand calories.

Seeing the amazing changes in these women's bodies is almost unbelievable to me. But it WORKS. Eat food. Lift heavy things.
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for those links! I am truly impressed.