NSV: Lost a race today

Options
So, how is loosing a race a non-scale victory? I RAN!!!! I have not even tried to run in over 10 years. I think I'll even do it again.

I was not planning on running at all yet, here's what happened. Zombies were chasing me (Zombies Run app) and I was just going at an easy walk when I heard a non-zombie gaining on me. I glanced behind me and waited until we were even and just tried to keep up for awhile. He ignored me; I'm really out of shape and didn't do anything spectacular enough to bring notice, I guess. The elderly Amish couple in the buggy he was pulling were laughing their heads off, encouraging me to keep going. I managed to go for around 30 seconds.

Summary: Raced a horse today. Lost.

Replies

• geekgamergirl
    Options
    Well, it would be super impressive if you beat a horse in any shape. I bet the Amish would fare pretty well in the zombie apocalypse.
  • Allmyusernamesaretakengeeze
    Options
    They would do pretty well. Every one of them has shotguns and canned goods. They are also in excellent physical shape. So, I guess the best advise to give someone when the zombie apocalypses occurs is to convert to the Amish religion and join their community. I think they will allow the Gerber 30-000601 Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit so you can bring your A game.