4/5 of my old self!

wennim
wennim Posts: 276 Member
Today I officially hit 20% loss from my original body weight. :happy:
It's a small thing but something I have never accomplished before. Seems to have given me a boost to keep with it even though things have really slowed down.

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    WOO HOO!!! Congrats!! Well done!!! I bet you are feeling wonderful...healthy and fitter!!!! Again, Congrats!!!

Nancy
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    I hadn't really thought about this, but in terms of fractions, I'm just below 3/4 of my former self (7/10 if you go from my presumed highest weight)... That's kind of cool to think about.

CONGRATS!!!

P.S. My overall goals will get me close to being close to 1/2 the woman I used to be...I'm excited and terrified all at once!
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Good job. I am also near my 20% goal. When I am done I will have lost nearly 50% of myself.
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    It does feel pretty good. My ultimate goal is also about 50% of my starting weight. It was too intimidating to have the final goal on the ticker so I have it set at a mini goal.
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    20% is awesome! It is a great start to where you want to be and something of which you can rightly be proud.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Congrats! I am at 30% gone. I need to be at 60%. So.. half way there. :drinker:
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    You're all so inspiring! I'm getting close to 20% -- can't wait!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    We are all on a roll...that is great! Pats on the back and high fives all around!
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    YAY! I am currently at 23% less of the previous me. Headed toward 40-50%, one day we will all be at our goals and dancing around happily