Last 5 Songs Downloaded

Options
SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
Was in a raggaeton mood.

Rayo Y Toby - Movimiento De Cadera : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6-xxIWoUE

Wisin Yandel - Besos Mojados:

Divino Ft. Baby Rasta - Te Deseo Lo Mejor:

Luis Miguel Del Amargue - De Rodillas Te Pido:

Nicky Jam - Travesuras:

Replies

• in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    If I listen, will this help muh gains? Or will I just end up sashaying around the gym?
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    If I listen, will this help muh gains? Or will I just end up sashaying around the gym?

Definitely will help your gains! Do it!
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options

Definitely will help your gains! Do it!

Perfect. I will give you an update as soon as I am able to put this music to the test, sashay vids will be sent via PM.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I would listen...but I likely would fall off my elliptical and or be the too bouncy cardio bunny.

My last downloads were a bunch of Australian jams (hellllo didgeridoo) and a "Some seek forgiveness, others escape" from the older Underoath album. It just popped in my head and I was in the mood to hear it.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    I would listen...but I likely would fall off my elliptical and or be the too bouncy cardio bunny.

My last downloads were a bunch of Australian jams (hellllo didgeridoo) and a "Some seek forgiveness, others escape" from the older Underoath album. It just popped in my head and I was in the mood to hear it.

I didn't know that Australian music had their own genre. Post a link please.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options

I didn't know that Australian music had their own genre. Post a link please.

I would say it is a genre to an extent; aboriginal and traditional Australian. Apparently more artists have begun to utilize the didggie in more popular music (ex: Xavier Rudd).
    I will look for some live performances that play it up. But check out Rudd live playing "Lioness Eye" "Bowdown" "Fortune Teller".

Ryka Ali is more traditional but very talented.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    "I'm Shakin'" - Jack White
    "San Francisco" - The Mowglies
    "Try" - Pink
    "Royals" - Lorde
    "Rollin' in the Deep" - Adele

I recommend them all!