My sincerest apologies

Options
Ladies-

I must admit that I have been tremendously absent and although I hate to admit, rather selfish. I have neglected our group and each of you all in an effort to better myself. My weight loss is a continued project for me and when I do finally reach my goal, the maintenance of the loss will be a constant for me.

My fiance and I have been going through some struggles with regards to my major weight loss. It changed me and not exactly for the better in the beginning. I was getting attention from outside persons that I was not used to. And although I did not physically cheat on my fiance, I did emotionally. I called off our wedding (which was set for October) and seriously contemplated moving out altogether.

After four months, I have finally regained my grasp on reality and things are looking up for us. We have recommitted ourselves to our relationship and our family and we are planning a wedding for next September. As far as the commitment to my weight loss goal, that has never gone away, I am 40 pounds away from my goal weight and now my fiance has taking his own weight loss goals seriously.

I know this is rather personal and perhaps too much information but I want all of us to be able to support each other in the good and the not so good times. I look forward to reconnecting with each of you as we continue on our journeys to be happy healthy moms for all of our amazing little ones!!

Thank you ladies!! :smile: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lad323
    lad323 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sure every parent understands that family comes first. I for one am glad to have the support of other busy Mom's again.
  • lauraroach1
    Options
    I have left and come back. I am on board full force now. We have a bet between sisters and husbands to see which couple can loose the most body weight percentage by August 6. We are on average about the same size so this is perfect motivation.