only 7.2 weeks pregnant and looking 5 months pregnant!

MindfulNat
MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
I am pregnant with #3 and I'm not even 8 weeks pregnant and showing!!!! I went to the zoo 2 days ago and this lady congratulated me!!!! can you believe it? I had to go to the maternity store yesterday and get myself some clothes . thing is that I didn't even gain 1 pound so I know it's not something I. can control.

Anyone else in the same situation? I wonder if maybe it's twins...

Replies

• mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    I am 16 weeks and look further along. I had some remaining belly fat from the last pregnancy and though I've only gained a few lbs I think that my growing uterus is pushing the fat up and outward.
  • emilyal83
    emilyal83 Posts: 11 Member
    Yup, same here. Haven't gained a pound but I'm guessing my uterus is pushing my fat out because I have a poochier looking pooch! I'm also a habitual weigher...I weigh myself every morning (to help me stay on track) and also every night (to make myself say "what the HELL?!") and I gain about 5 lbs every day that is gone by the morning so I'm guessing it's just water weight. In the morning I look normal but by midday I feel bloated and look like I'm about 5 months pregnant. NOT A FAN!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    I've read you show sooner with subsequent pregnancies.

I'm 16 weeks with #2 and definitely showing, but I've gained less than 2 lbs.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    My third is now 14 weeks old, but I showed earlier with her than with my other two, although no-one else noticed. My jeans were tight at 9 weeks, and by the evening I looked massive. I think a lot of it was bloating, especially as I ate loads of fruit salads as they helped with the nausea.
  • meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    I had a ton of bloating and showed much earlier in the first trimester with my third. (this one) I knew I was preggo at 4 weeks b/c we were actually trying and by 8 weeks, decided to start wearing maternity pants b/c my jeans had become so uncomfortable! They fit, but I was so sensitive to pressure down low and so bloated that I only wanted full belly panel pants. Everything did seem to pop out pretty quickly! lol
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    I am 20 weeks pregnant. I have only gained 2lbs but my belly looks like it's gained 15lbs and my regular clothes certainly don't fit. Every body is different :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    I've looked 5 months pregnant since 8 weeks too! I guess it's from the growing uterus & bloating.