Starting second round on monday 8/11

Options
bluemagic33
bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
Going to start my second round on Monday of T25 since I did the first round I did 90x3 , 21 day fix, as and a round of insanity and then repeated the second month of insanity.. Which is wicked workout.. Good but to draining on the body every day to get an hour in.. I am burnt out.. So I am leaving on vacation o nt he 16 and plan on taking T25 with me like I did last year so easy to just get it done early in the morning and anything else during the day is a bonus.. Hope other are just starting as well

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I will be starting my first round on 08/11 - finishing up another program that hopefully has prepared me for T25. I am anxious to get started. People tend to get pretty good results from this program.
  • airplanes00
    airplanes00 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of week 1 of Alpha. Looking forward to week 2. I took before pictures to watch my progress. Super excited to see what I can do in 14 weeks with Alpha, Beta, Gamma, then maybe Gamma Hybrid? Good luck to everyone looking forward to hearing success stories to help us all.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day of T25. It was a great workout and although I did have to follow the modifier I didn't have to stop for more than like 5 seconds to get my feet in the right place!
  • Mismis28
    Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also started Monday 11th, Ab intervals today and damn!! At least I've got room for improvement there, I felt like I had no muscles in my core at all :/ anyone else find this one extremely hard the first time?