Instructions for the spreadsheet

Options
2»

Replies

• yassy124
    yassy124 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can I be added to the spreadsheet please? Thanks :)
  • syvret
    syvret Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Little late starting, but could you add me to the spreadsheet.
    Too many fails, need some goals and encouragement.
    Thanks, Syvret
  • Debmorrissette3
    Debmorrissette3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can I be added? STARTING WEIGHT 139.5
    GOAL 128.
    I am really excited about this challenge especially since the Holidays are my toughest time.Still trying to lose last years add on pounds.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Everyone is added up to here.
    Please enter your starting weight, starting BMI, goal weight, and goal BMI into the sheet
  • dearannna
    dearannna Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, could I be added please?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! Mspoopoo, thank you for adding me!!! I entered my SW, GW, BMI, no problem. When I entered my weight for today it didn't show the percentage lost. Do I have to click on somewhere else to save it, I just didn't want to mess with the spreadsheet. I just thought it would calculate it automatically. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • woodgal40
    woodgal40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am trying to add my weight and the spreadsheet link is not working - Please help get error that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" :sad:

Only lost half a pound but every bit helps

Thanks!
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    :smile: I am trying to add my weight and the spreadsheet link is not working - Please help get error that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" :sad:

Only lost half a pound but every bit helps

Thanks!

Hi this is an issue either with your computer/network or google and not something I can help with.
    Try clearing your cache or try another browser
  • redhot656_c
    redhot656_c Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried to enter in my weight for Fridays weigh in but it would not allow me. I wasn't able to on Friday because there was a whole lot of stuff going on in my little town. That my mind was else were, is there any way I can enter it now or do I just continue and weigh in this coming Friday?
  • emily2975
    emily2975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late to be added to the list? Looks fantastic!
  • woodgal40
    woodgal40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have used a different device altogether and entered http://goo.gl/ak1SvD I get a 404 error page does not exist. Do you have a regular URL that I might use please?
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    I have used a different device altogether and entered http://goo.gl/ak1SvD I get a 404 error page does not exist. Do you have a regular URL that I might use please?

Hi, you have a lower case K in the link which is why it isn't working. Copy and paste this one exactly.

To copy and paste, highlight all the text of the link, right click Copy. Put cursor in the address bar at the top of the page, select everything in there and backspace to clear the address bar, right click then paste into the address bar and press enter key.

http://goo.gl/aK1SvD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18HRna8YXLmW-mGX-Rm6Ie1W8pYaQGeU2tKTOKXAtqGM/edit?pli=1#gid=1872096657
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little late (I just found this challenge) but can you please add me to the spreadsheet?

Name: HealthyMelisa
    Start weight: 194
    Goal weight: 180
    BMI: 33.3

Thanks!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am also late finding this challenge. Can I please be added to the spreadsheet?
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    EDIT: Nevermind, I entered my proper weigh in weights (I apparently weighed in last Friday and forgot the spreadsheet), and it fixed it up just fine! Keeping my original comment in case anyone else has a similar problem.

***Hi MsPooPoo, when I entered my weight today my percentage got a divide by zero error. I haven't touched anything else, just the yellow box to enter my weight.

I hope I didn't mess anything up, just wanted to warn you!***
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Hi everyone. I will be gone for the next 2 weeks. I will get all the new people added this weekend.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Hello, just wanted to mention that I still can't find my name on the spreadsheet. It's such a cool-looking spreadsheet, looking forward to being on it! :happy:
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    This has been so awesome! I thought I knew my way around spreadsheets, and this one still impresses me! I was wondering though, would it be possible to update the October starting weight to the last weigh in in Sept rather than August? It thinks I have lost far more in October than I really have, since it starting in August. Lol.