Weigh in Day

Options
mssmssy
mssmssy Posts: 32 Member
It's Friday! Weigh in Day! Where do we post our results?

Replies

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I guess you put them on the spreadsheet, that's what I've done anyway xx
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    is the spreadsheet locked? or is it cos im tryin to add the weight via my iphone?
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    It's Friday! Weigh in Day! Where do we post our results?

Hi, there is a pinned thread at the top called instructions for spreadsheet that explains everything.

You can put your weekly results in the thread for discussion.

Good luck!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Pretty good week, I had a 1.5 loss, I'm still 5 above my low water mark. Since I'm very close to maintenance I'm struggling to lose those last pesky pounds--others in this challenge are with me, the psychology of losing those last pounds is really challenging. For those of you up a bit higher on the scale, if you are like I was, the weight loss comes pretty easily if you follow the MFP recipe. Expect a sawtooth graph, you will fluctuate. Read Ms Poopoo's thread on HoHos, it's about getting back on the wagon. Getting back on the wagon is the key to success.

Spreadsheet data entry:
    Today I entered my weight on the August spreadsheet tab in the appropriate column and row, I also went to the summary tab and entered my "Goal BMI" based on my goal weight (go to APPS>BMI to calculate). The BMI data gives everyone including yourself and good feel for the level of difficulty of your goal. The color coding shows where your are on the relative health scale for BMI. Changing color is a big deal, particularly for those going from red to yellow. It means adding years to your life.
This discussion has been closed.