Workouts of choice

Options
2»

Replies

• Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week Lauren Brooks kettlebell book. That is 3 or 4 workouts/week, then yoga twice/week with a few 3 mile runs. Taken a little break from running with heat rising in TX recently. Hard to find motivation for that unless my husband pushes the stroller.
  • DianeinFL
    DianeinFL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys have so much time to exercise. I just need and extra hour or 2 in my day. I work 40-50 hours a week then come home to try and cook healthy. When we get to the gym its usually at 7. I struggle to find enough time for anything. I have a knee issue and am going to have surgery soon. I'm going to get a knee brace and trt the zumba class. I know I need weights too. That's something I never enjoyed
  • tyrannosarausREX
    Options
    I love my hour of gym time 5 days a week. Sometimes 6 if I can just champ it out. Usually jog at least 15-20 minutes a day, have one cardio day a week. Lift weights, Walk my dog daily. Go fishing once a week (Which surprisingly burns a lot of calories. That **** is hard work). I don't have a specific program I like to do.